Join us for our School of Discipleship in 2016.
Click the "Courses" title above for the full list, booking and information about the courses.
The Alpha Introductory Dinner will be held on Tuesday 19 January starting 18h30 for 19h00 as an introduction to Alpha. (Alhpa is for free)
- All courses will run on a Tuesday evening starting on 26 January unless otherwise stated.
- Registration and payment takes place at the church on the date of commencement.
- Courses are from 19h00-21h15 starting with worship in the Sanctuary unless otherwise stated.
- All courses if not stipulated will be R120 towards the course material.
We, as part of the MCSA, abide by the laws and disciplines of the MCSA.
We will continue our practice of journeying with you in your grief, regardless of your financial circumstances.
Please refer to the MCSA statement below.
Welcome to our Small group page:
We are part of the Discipleship and Spiritual Formation stream.
BMC exists to be an instrument of Christ’s hope in our broken and fast changing world.
Where do you connect with others? Who do you know at BMC that you can call friend? Small groups are the ideal place for you to:
- Connect with others in life-giving fellowship.
- Learn more about yourself and God.
- Grow in your relationship with God.
- Live out your spiritual gifts supported by friends.
- Make an impact whilst living out your God given purpose.
Which group is missing out because you are not there?